As a member of a Aspirus Health Plan, you have access to a range of tools and resources that can help you save money, find doctors in network, and manage your health care from anywhere, anytime.
With our online member account you’ll have everything you need to understand your insurance plan and explore your member benefits. Simply sign in or create an account to:
Review your medical coverage
– Access plan details, your insurance documents, policies, forms and other resources.
Get claims information
- See your claims along with your plan balance and a spending summary.
Find care in your network
- Search your network to find care options near you and compare costs ahead of time.
Review your prescription drug coverage
– Find network pharmacies, drug costs, covered medications, and mail order.
Print your member ID card
- Access, save, print or order your Aspirus Health Plan member ID card.
Take care of yourself
- Learn about No-cost care or search our library for common conditions, wellness, life stages and more.
No-cost care helps you stay on top of your health. Learn about our preventive care programs and more.
These additional resources will help you get the most from your health insurance plan.
Option available for Individual & Family Plans only.
Pay my first premium with my application>
A claim is a request for us to pay for covered benefits under your plan. You or your provider must file a claim before we can reimburse costs according to your plan’s coverage.
Get information about filing a claim
Aspirus Health Plan Claim Form (pdf)
If you have concerns about your coverage or the care you’ve received, you have the right to file a complaint or to appeal the outcome of a coverage decision. We handle all complaints and appeals according to state and federal guidelines.
Complaints and appeals process details
Non-Discrimination Grievance Form (PDF)