Managing a chronic condition or complex health issue can be challenging. Registered Nurse (RN) Care Coordinators on the Aspirus Health Resource Team are available to provide support and advocate for your health. Along with your health care team, your RN Care Coordinator will help you to achieve your optimal level of health and avoid future health crises.
RN Care Coordinators are available to:
- Assist in coordinating care with your specialty doctors
- Help manage care in the hospital, at the clinic and at home
- Work with you and your providers to develop a personal plan to improve your health
- Help you understand treatment options so you can make the best health care decisions
- Partner with you and your doctors to identify goals and support your progress